Tuesday, May 10, 2011

wat to do?

It's been quite some time since I last blogging
Sooooo buzy with everything
with a lot going on around me, I can really feel my head working like a machine
Arggghhhhhhhh...........
Almost everyday I got headache ;(
plus less sleep ^^
plus lot of thinking **
about yesterday...2day and...2morrow

Wat have I done with my life for the past 21 years? @@
Wat am I doing rite now? ##
Wat will I do in the future? $$

There's always ????? appearing in my head

Wat to do??
Wat can I do??
Wat will I do??

Wish life can b a bit easier so I can live my life peacefully
BUT
Wat is life without problem, rite?
NO FUN man...

The picture hanging beside here is a picture of my fellow frenzy happy faces, after a lot of thorn and tear, joy and laugh, hoping to graduate tiz year....
Goodddddd Luckkkkkkkkkkkk 2 all of us!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment