Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Another Long Journey Comes 2 an End 2

Another page of my story....

After d intro 2 SPTA, my life changed slowly...

Starting 4m my circle of friends,

I think I've made quite a big circle of friend
I've managed 2 widen my world by knowing a lot of people...including their various characteristic,personality n etc....
I've got 2 know who my real friends are,just so2 friends n most of all I've managed 2 c how some people pretend 2 b ur friend but at d end,just a black n stray fox,waiting 4 d rite time 2 catch n bite u 2 pieces...
Thanks 2 all...I've managed 2 experienced all tiz precious n memorable moments..

4
D moments we shared,
D laugh,tears,sweats,fight,quarrel n many more...n even d food n drinks we shared
Through all tiz time...

TQ...

Without all of u,I don't think I can go through all these 3 years all alone...
Without all of u,I don't think I can walk through this path all alone...

A litre of tears can't explain how I feel rite now...

Above all...

All of these will stay deep in my heart n will b kept well as long as I breath

of coz I can't promise tat I still can remember it all if I happen 2 lost my memory but who knows, only God knows what He plans 4 us....

4 my bestest friends:Rose,Afen,Ika,Along,Pat2,Wong,Kahoc,Wen Hong,Clen,Maslizah n Ming Rei...TQ 4 being my best of best friends n 4 being there 4 me when I need o don't need u.hehehe

4 my fellow knights of armor in SPTA:Azira,Syaz,Dayang,Wan,Ilya,Liyana,Wei2,San2 n many3 more,huh...so many la...TQ 4 helping me 2 create a big n beautiful picture of my life in SPTA

4 my lecturers esp:Pn. Hardawati n Miss Maria n all others...TQ 4 being a guidance,a teacher n a leader 2 me....

4 d FOX:TQ cz u've made me experience d bitter n tasteful of life as a person

These are some of our precious moments....































*Credits 2 all d photographers 4 these photos


There's still a long journey awaits in front of us n who knows,by times we will meet n have a good chat in d future..............

No comments:

Post a Comment