Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Story of A Friend...

This is a story of a friend I was closed-to once....



I may seems to be an arrogant or a spoiled girl but I still have an innocent heart...(quoted from another friend of mine).
Guess...I myself didn't know either

I've really tried to be-friend with the other girls since I was in primary school but now I realize, it was a failure......but NOT a MISTAKE
I accept it all as a whole lot of life experiences......
Well...my life full of dark clouds when it comes to friends...


My biggest regret or should I say, my biggest dark cloud was in the year 2006...
She has been my best buddy since primary school but it all ends when there was a big misunderstanding between us..plus a swarm of mother bees who have been watching us from behind all that time for the right time to sting...
Wow...should I say that the place where I've been stung hurts till now?
Yeah.....it still hurts

When I was cast aside because I'm a nobody(when it comes to look and status),she was the one who took care of my feeling...
When I was beaten by guys,she was the one who comforted me...
When I involved in a fight,she was the one who advised me to soften my heart...
There's a lot more about her but it really hurt when I try to remember them...

We've been supporting each other since then...
But it all comes to an end when she started to have feelings for boys.
I know that its not a crime to have that kind of feelings,it's a natural thing but without we even realize it,that matter was one thing that broke us apart...
I'm not good at all when it comes that side of life...
I myself got scared when there were guys who confessed their feelings to me...
Maybe that was why she started to look for somebody else,who have a lot of experience and know how to deal with that matter...
At that time, I was just managed to watch her from afar
and comforted her quietly when she has problems with boys...
I was willing to do anything for her even when I have to face the guy who broke her heart...
Guess...at that time I love her and scared to see her tears from falling....

I still remember the time when she came back one evening and cried silently on her bed...
All of us was really stunned because she had never been that way ever since we all started our high school...
The ONES' she always refer to when it comes to her love life just take a glance at her from a corner and left...
That was just a normal thing for them...
but it was not a normal thing for me...
I know everything just from the look of her eyes...
I just sat by her side and let my other friends(one with a boyish style but still has a lot of scandals and one with a very feminime side of her but scared of boys) comforted her...
At last,she went back to my side...I mean she lastly turned back and saw me,standing all the way there to help her...
Her tears broke down once again when she told me everything...
The guy,introduced by the ONES' she trust tried to molest her..
I was so shocked that I can't say anything at that time...
I'm just glad that she can save herself...and her pride

Things seem to be more complicated since then
She changed totally from an innocent and pure girl to someone else...
She started to fall for another guys...
She seemed to enjoy it

The real problem appeared when there was a new boy in her class...
For me,he is not the most handsome or stylish boy in that school but for others,it was a totally opposite from my opinion...
He really got himself a huge group of fans...excluding me
What is there so special about him that make everyone blind?
He was my ENEMY since then...

But,it's always being inside of me that I can be-friended with boys easily because I am(now also still the same)born and raised with my 2 brothers and bunch of boys in my neighborhood...
He became one of my friend at last
Our relationship was not more than best buddy but there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding...
Girls hated me because I was close to him...

Their hatred worsen when my cousins also became his friends...
and he always look after us especially when we needed help
The ONES' I've been talking about just now also got involved in that hatred things...
Time past-by and the hatred was still in the air...
One day,something really small triggered the fire I've been keeping inside my heart for a long time
They didn't have the courage to offend me by myself but they took another alternative by hurting my cousin..
I was just so in fire that I faced all of them(including my best friend) by myself...
At that time,my fists were trembled by anger but I can still keep myself in control because I've always had my own principle (to never beat a girl)
I just talk nicely to them but they seems to be ready for my attack
I still can hold myself from throwing my fist to their faces when one of them pushed me and slammed my head to the bedpost with nail pinned on it...
and...
It all ends that night...
Our friendship...our shared memories...all gone
Including her..
At that time also, I've just realize that she had changed...
She was one of them,who hated me because I've been the boy's best buddy
I really didn't realize it till then.

The pain is still there even when it has been 5 years since we last met...
The scar still aches when I see their faces now...especially hers'
I've forgive them but I can't be their friend,even being someone they know...

1 comment: