Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I hate it when I was...

I hate it when I was......
...uncomfortable about something...
...not thinking things straight...
...doubting about something...
...forced to do something I hate...
...forced to love something I hate...
...provoked to do something I’m not interested in...
...challenged to do something I’m don’t want to...
...being eyed-out when I’m not interested in that thing...
...being sharp-tongue at when I’m not at mood...
...being looked-down by someone...
...humiliated in front of strangers...
...being doubted by the one I’m close to...
...being misunderstood by somebody I close with...
...being cast aside when I don’t know what I’ve been doing wrong...
...being left-out in the dark by the one I’m close to...
...being the black sheep in a group...
BUT...
Above all,
I hate it when I was being stabbed by my own friends...

Ouch...
That hurts man
I really HATE when I was in that situation...

How to escape from that situation?
How to prevent it from ever happens again?
How to demolish it from my life?

The scars will always be here...in my heart even if time flew by....
It will always bleed again even when I lost my memory...

No comments:

Post a Comment